html> the OVER-PUNKED rebel
<body>

Y





The Blogger


nurulfatin *phat/atynn, 090392, total crazyness, ultimate fun, guaranteed laughter, overwhelming happiness, unlimited bitching, gists of "horny", overall: MRS BRENDON URIE! pfft. nah. kidding.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
LOVES :
BESTFRIENDS My darlings. Jana, Meera, Nadia, Ashraff, Siddiq, Nadir Hakim are my WORLD. We LOVE each other to bits and pieces so back off! Maira, Richny, Felicia... <3 My TWIN, SYAM, my BESTIE Saiful, and many2 luhh!
BURLESKIIES Halina & Phatyn <3
FAMILY My father, the joker. My mother, the diva. My sister, the one with the big butt. My brother, the one who loves his ps2 more than anything in the world. My cousins, the whacked people. My aunts, the noisy chicks. My uncles, the crappers.
ANIMALS My late Belang.Belang's son, Jalur.
ELECTRONICS My mobile phone. My computer. My radio.

; PUT GET THE PEN AND PAPER CHARM YOUR WAY OUT


Friday, December 15, 2006


I am alone in this bed, house and head
hey dudes and dudettes. yeah, havent blogged lately. but nvm. im off to china tmr. with faheem and lutfi as well as lutfi's parents and one of my aunts. well, kinda happy i got to leave the house. FINALLY!! oh yeah, i recently made a new friend. syam's his name. whacked dude. it was only the first day we chatted and he asked for my number. ahah. lame shit. he msged me the night when i went to my cousins' house. ahah. seems that he couldn't understand my english. apparently he calls it "fancyful english". like i was speaking normally man. haha. well, hes a bimbo anyways. sorry syam. ahah.
oh yeah. and my sister recently bought the samsung mp3 thingy. you know the one fergie was holding on to in her fergalicious video?? ahah. and on the same day my dad bought a new phone. whoa.. daddy got an upgrade! finally! ahah.. the both of them were hiding those posessions but too bad dad sucked at it and my mom found out. but soon we were all taking pictures with the new phone. well, my sister and i now are thinking of songs to upload into the mp3. anyone got suggestions?? please do feel free to give them. thanks dudes!
well, today nad is having her concert. sorry nadalicious i cant be there. love you many many!!! good luck!! now, i have to resume to my packing, so see ya dudes!! mwahhhhhss!!
LAMOUR BRENDON URIE!!


Last Updated @ 1:18 AM

Y